Commencement

 We started the research portion of our portfolio this week. Creating the blog was a pretty fun experience for me considering the fact that this is still new to me. I have looked over and reviewed a HUGEEE amount of examples and past portfolios for this project. Reviewing the sample work provided was extremely helpful towards me and I hope that I can live up to the expectations of this project. So far, I've narrowed down some of the most important decisions to about 2 or 3 but I am still a little unsure of which ones to actually go with. For example the genre, I know that I don't want to do a musical of any sort that being said I am going to choose between drama and horror. Still a bit unsure of what kind of content I want to create and what meaning I want it to portray. It will be a huge help when I get a journal to write down all the little notes I believe are important. I tend to get distracted a little bit and procrastinate but I know that it will not benefit me in any way if I continue like this. I feel as though this process will be interesting and I am excited to see the way everything turns out. Personally, I am expecting the upcoming week and the week where we get to start filming to be the most eventful. There has been an innumerable amount of helpful sample projects, I plan to use them to guide me along the way of everything. With all the research I've done for this just past week, my understanding is that this blog is to basically keep track of everything as it relates to the project. My plan is to be consistent, give it my best try, and commit as many hours a day I can. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Distribution

Production

Script